Creative Education Foundation Zanzibar Ltd Privacy Collection Statement
We (Creative Education Foundation Zanzibar Ltd 20 Strombus Avenue, Trinity Beach, QLD 4879, Australia) collect, use and disclose personal information about you so we can deliver our services including:
- Marketing: to communicate with you about donations, products, services, campaigns, causes and events;
- Support services: to provide you with information and support services, and to evaluate and report on these services;
- Volunteering and other support: to enable you to assist us with volunteering, community fundraising, advocacy and other activities where we seek the community's assistance; and
- Other issues: communicating with you in relation to our operations, activities and objectives, to verify your identity, to improve and evaluate our programs and services and to comply with relevant laws.
If you do not provide us with your personal information we may be unable to respond to you, provide you with requested services or information, or tailor the content of our websites to your preferences.
We may disclose your personal information to:
- External support services: to health care professionals, lawyers, other professionals, counsellors, funders, financiers, co-ordinators, volunteers, service providers, agencies and not-for-profits that provide support services;
- Third parties for marketing purposes: we may provide your contact details to other like-minded organisations to contact you with information that may be of interest to you. From time to time, we participate in data collectives where we share your personal information (other than sensitive information) with other organisations;
- Contractors and service providers: who perform services on our behalf, such as mailing houses, printers, information technology services providers (including offshore cloud computing service providers), database contractors and telemarketing agencies;
- Corporate partners: who may wish to provide special offers to CEFZ supporters.
© Creative Education Foundation Zanzibar Ltd